Saturday, October 1, 2011

HOUR ONE: And So It Begins...

Hi Kids!

After much gnashing of teeth and finally surmountable logisitical issues, we are ready to begin.

Okay, they have already started, on time, but I ran into some minor problems and now I can begin to journal our 24 Hour Journey through the world of creativity and madness that IS 24 Hour Comics Day!

Along with us on our journey, photographically chronicling the events and happenstances is Talitha, Tally, to her friends, and Tally will be taking pics that I will do my darnedest to post in a timely manner, unlike the past, when all I had was my 5 year old dinosaur Toshiba, held together with duct tape and chewing gum.

I'll be posting folks pictures and creations as we go along, but here are some shots of the masses:

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see all the energy in the room! www.wonderfunders.com was glad to donate $25 cash to the door prizes. Keep making comics!

    ReplyDelete